We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Project Management Office (PMO).
You will help develop a great reputation across our global network and build the PMO "brand" through exceptional customer service and change delivery.
As a Business Analyst, you will support the business in delivery by understanding, analyzing and documenting change. You will help provide a vital link between our Business sponsors, product owners, and technology solution delivery teams in the planning and delivery of change in an agile environment
You will also provide support to the Head of PMO in the day to day running of the PMO, including activities related to management of the governance framework, portfolio reporting and coordination, and alignment and with key stakeholders across Business, Product, and Technology. You will also support the change agenda by supporting process improvements initiatives across the Group.
Planet, the new brand for Fintrax Group, is an international payment service and technology provider that helps businesses exceed the needs of their international customers. Rebranded in 2018, Planet incorporates Premier Tax Free, Planet Payment, GB TaxFree and former parent company Fintrax Group. With over 1,000 experts across 55 countries, Planet creates better international payment and service experiences for 300,000 merchants and over 100 partner banks in five continents. Planet is also part of the Eurazeo portfolio of growth companies.
KEY RESULT AREAS
· Working across a large and varied portfolio of business systems for example: managing the requirements lifecycle on complex systems and other initiatives.
· Elicit requirements, using a combination of user interviews, systems & data analysis, business process analysis, use cases and scenarios, ensuring all stakeholders are involved.
· Capture requirements according to documentation standards, including
o Business Requirements Documentation
o Requirements Traceability Matrix
o Gap Analysis
o Use Cases
· Ensure high-level business requirements are at an appropriate level to enable IT Solution Delivery to determine system rules and detailed user, functional, and non-functional requirements
· Distribute and communicate requirements documents to all stakeholders.
· Maintain and manage effective change control over requirements.
· Review and analyze requirements with all levels of stakeholders incl. 3rd party suppliers (where applicable).
· Manage sign-off and acceptance of requirements by stakeholders.
· Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve business practices and efficiencies for both internal & external customers.
· Assist Process Improvement Manager to design To-Be process for any business change initiative.
· Be happy to take ownership and spearhead project requirements deliverables without minimal support.
· Perform Project support activities to help liaise with Business user/ stakeholders.
· Support the successful management and smooth running of the PMO governance framework
· Support development of key reports and dashboards for PMO reporting