KEY RESULT AREAS
* Experience in operational and technical aspects of Windows Server and Active Directory administration.
* Owning, tracking, managing, prioritizing and resolving technical incidents within agreed SLA's.
* Reviewing service related reports (e.g. backups, maintenance and data processing jobs, monitoring availability and proactive alerts) on a daily basis to ensure service issues are proactively identified and resolved within established SLAs.
* Maintaining data standards, server security and ensuring full compliance with policies and procedures, including adherence to Data Protection and PCI.
* Suggesting areas for improvement in internal IT processes as they relate to systems administration.
* Flexibility regarding hours of coverage may be required, given the dynamic growth rate of the company.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of IT staff, managers and subject matter experts.
* Ability to diagnose Root Cause Analysis of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective solutions quickly and reporting of same.
* Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a pressure environment.
* Ability to generate documentation and keep existing documentation updated.
* Minimum of 1 years' experience in Desk-side Support / Systems Administration supporting live production systems.
* Support experience with Windows 10.
* Experience with Microsoft Server products and Active Directory.
* Experience with Skype for Business, Exchange and Office365.
* Understanding of TCP/IP, networking and firewall concepts.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Able to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
* Proven problem solving skills.
* A team player who enjoys working in a fast growing company.