BIG DATA DEVOPS ENGINEER - CONTRACT
DEVOPS ENGINEER - BIG DATA
A key client i am working with have an urgent requirement for a Big Data DevOps Engineer
The Senior DevOps Engineer is expected to assume the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required:
- Design, develop, maintain # a highly secure multi-account enterprise AWS infrastructure in close coordination with the existing team comprising highly experienced engineers, collaborators and Enterprise IT.
- Liaise with the Business stakeholders to ensure that the solutions and deliverable align to business needs.
- Create, develop and maintain complex CI/CD pipelines aimed at productionizing data engineering and data science use cases.
- Hands-on expertise in developing and maintaining IaC in a cloud estate built with AWS Services, Terraform, Git, Jenkins and Ansible.
- Expertise in building challenging CI/CD pipelines for automating complex data applications in a big data analytics environment
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE BIG DATA EXPERIENCE
Please send a cv if you wish to apply
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales