Senior Network Architect
Senior Network Architect - Core Networks - Contract role in Slough
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record architecting complex solutions in the Telecommunications sector. Someone who has deep technology expertise and who can lead the conversation with senior business leaders to help them achieve a return on their Transformation investment. This person will build on experience of leading solution architecture teams and is now seeking to develop their commercial experience and impact with senior clients.
We are looking for skills and experience in architecting, designing and implementing either in the OSS (Operational Support System) layer or in the BSS (Business Support System) layer. We are looking for candidates who have strong Core Networks experience and can lead a conversation with senior clients, both with technical teams and also with the executive. Your key responsibilities
In your role within IT Strategy & Architecture you will have responsibility for:
- Engaging with clients' at senior levels across the organisation (both business & technology)
- Architecting, designing and implementing effective technology solutions that enable value and growth across the client's business
- Identifying new technologies which can make a material impact on the sector and competitive advantage
- Explaining technology trends and vendor roadmaps in terms for business impact
- Supporting and managing high performing teams, taking responsibility for delivery
- Sharing knowledge and equipping others with greater sector knowledge
- Developing proposals, responding to client requirements, providing subject matter expertise
This role will be based out of the UK with flexible working arrangement. This role require travel from time-to-time to both domestic and international locations depending on client needs. Skills and attributes for success
The role requires excellent business and technology understanding, as well as significant experience in the implementation and delivery of technology. Candidates should be able to demonstrate first and foremost a track record of working in the Telco sector to architect technology solutions. In addition, we are seeking candidates who can evidence a broader consulting skill set.
This is a leadership role where you will be expected to lead high performing teams, be a thought leader in your field and proactively contribute to the ongoing development of the EY technology practice. An ability to develop cutting edge solutions, bringing clarity where there is ambiguity is required.
We are looking for a highly motivated, articulate individual who has experience of the whole technology lifecycle and is passionate about designing innovative solutions to solve complex business problems.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.