Cognizant continuously seek outstanding associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define the detailed level target share architecture on AWS ecosystem based on client's current on-prem Hadoop Integrations and business requirements.
- Work closely with client's Infrastructure team to identify the best fit architecture for their needs and support activities like setting Infrastructure as Code service (Dev Ops Model using Cloud Formation), Define IAM Access Controls, Setting up Security Model, Data Provisioning and other Configurations on AWS.
- Implement Data lake on AWS S3 using AWS services like Glue and EMR.
- Work with client's technical team to review the recommended design and get consensus on approach and solution.
- Development of various AWS services and creating necessary Scripts using programming languages like PySpark, Python.
- Set up various AWS services on cloud, configuring them for best optimization based on customer data volumes and ecosystem
- Set up security policies across various levels within AWS S3 ecosystem
- Lead the onsite and offshore delivery teams in developing data lake solution on AWS S3
- Must have hands on experience on implementation of data lakeon AWS S3
- Must have hands on experience in setting up various AWS services on cloud. Must have experience on AWS Glue and EMR.
- Must have hands on experience with using RDS instances on AWS for metadata management.
- Must have hands on experience dealing with various file formats like JSON, XML , Fixed Length and corresponding data processing on AWS S3 using Glue and EMR.
- Must have PySpark hands on development experience.
- Experience in setting up security policies across various levels within AWS S3 ecosystem
- 3-5 years of strong AWS architecture knowledge
- Strong communication
- Big Data experience will be helpful in driving architecture discussions
- The Ideal candidate must be a self learner, inquisitive and ability to apply these techniques with minimal supervision and direction
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum Kanban XP etc.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development