Senior Data Engineer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Senior Data Engineer (EDC/AXON) Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2018-5773 Category Information Technology Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
The Sr Data Engineer will work closely with business partners and BI Analysts to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. This individual must function in a fast-paced environment, be adaptable to the many changing processes and technology related to the various data warehouse environments.
- Execute standard onboarding of technical and business metadata into the Informatica EDC and Axon environments, ensuring the population of data lineage and linkage between the technical and business metadata.
- Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure quality metadata and support for ongoing data governance.
- Providing administration support for Informatica EDC/Axon and in future other data governance related products (MDM/ Data Quality) which includes installation, configuration, upgrades and business continuity support.
- Facilitate discussion with data stakeholders on data governance processes, and translate those requirements into Axon workflows.
- Participate in Metadata Management scrum team to partner in work efforts, provide data management experience, including an understanding of concepts, practices, procedures, and tools providing strong analytical, innovative and creative problem-solving
- Participate in training sessions for business and technology partners covering enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processes
- Participate in product evaluations for future data governance initiatives.
- Minimum of 5-6+ years of enterprise data integration and management experience working with Microsoft technologies (MS SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS/Power BI) and data governance solutions (Data Catalog, MDM and Data Quality)
- Must have 5+ years of hands on Informatica Data Governance (Axon), EDC, Data Quality, and MDM experience, including executing at least 2 large Data Governance, Quality and MDM projects from inception to production, working as technology expert.
- Must have 5+ years of hands on developer/designer experience as well as experience working with Informatica’s Data Governance, MDM, and Data Quality product
- Must have 5+ years of practical experience configuring EDC and Axon, including business glossaries, dashboards, policies, search, Axon maps
- Experience in data quality tools, including data profiling, cleansing and identity resolution.
- Experience defining solution and technical architectures for new solutions, including experience driving project team execution from an architectural standpoint across the complete project lifecycle within defined and finite timeframes.
- Must be a team player as this role requires working with multiple teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Informatica Certification is highly desirable
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS