Lead Product Manager, Auto
Lead Product Manager - Auto - Culver City, CA Culver City, CA Product Full-time Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland. Credit Karmas core product team is focused on making financial progress possible for everyone, beginning with our 100 million members. Product Management plays a pivotal role in this mission. In addition to making sure our products deliver and exceed on our promise to our users, we are pushing on new things we can do to improve the financial lives of our users. Are you our next product manager? We are looking for an experienced product manager to help lead and shape new experiences for our members, especially around our iOS and Android apps. If youre deeply familiar with consumer products, have a knack for creating delightful product experiences, and have an interest and familiarity with mobile applications, this could be the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Drive the product vision and roadmap, with an understanding of how it fits into and contributes to overall company goals.
- Lead the effort to develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, drive cross-functional initiatives, and regularly represent status to senior leadership
- Drive a fast-paced, experimentation-led culture for the team.
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
- Drive a fast-paced, experimentation-led culture for the team
What's great about it:
- A satisfying mission: making financial progress possible to everyone free of charge. Youll get to build products that help people with the foundational elements of their financial lives.
- High impact, as Credit Karma is the market leader, with over 100 million members, but there is so much more room to help our members. Its an opportunity to both accelerate and experiment.
- A highly visible team, with mentorship from an experienced product management leadership.
- A chance to play a very strategic role at the company, influencing the user experience for our most loyal, committed members and creating new product experiences to solve user problems and drive company goals.
What we expect:
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Degree in a technical discipline
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience
- Strong experience with, love of, and aptitude for crafting market-leading consumer product experiences -- from positioning to pixels
- Experience understanding and driving the metrics and workings of consumer app at scale
- High EQ and enjoy thriving in an rapidly-changing, hyper-growth environment
- Flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
- An entrepreneur who has worked at scale and have experimented to find product market fit and scaled products that have found fit
- Have a deep appreciation for the power of consumer finance products to change peoples lives
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. Weve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.