User Interface (UX)/User Experience (UX) Designer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Senior Product Designer - UX/UI Location US-CA-Palo Alto Job ID 2019-6727 Category Information Technology Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Senior Product Designer. As a Senior Product Designer, you will play a key role across our product development process, from ideating the next disruptive product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of our digital banking and personal finance products. You will join our small team of in-house designers in our downtown Palo Alto office who together are reimagining the future of banking.
- Lead a complex product with full ownership of the product design process, collaborating with and synthesizing the needs of different teams (Product Management, Compliance, Central Operations, Engineering)
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something valuable for digital banking customers
- Design intuitive, usable, simple and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership
- Take part in defining a design system to be used across multiple products and platforms
- Contribute to high-level strategic data-oriented decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software including Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Principle
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Portfolio of interaction design and application design projects
- 5+ years work experience as an interaction / product designer
- Bachelors of Design/Art or equivalent
- Masters Degree
- Bilingual - Mandarin Speaking
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS