Account Support Specialist
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Account Support Specialist IV Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 32194 # Positions 1 Job Family Operations - Customer Service Type Full-Time
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
- Audit documents for inaccuracies/incomplete information and complete the necessary follow-up to resolve any exceptions.
- Enter documents into the document imaging system.
- Process returned mail
- Analyze reports generated by the core system and update customer records as applicable.
- Process W-9 forms.
- Process requests for duplicate/corrected 1099 forms.
- Provide customer service via telephone and email for Branches, Call Center, and external customers with minimal supervision while maintaining the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve simple and complex problems utilizing established policies and procedures.
- Clearly document all actions on assigned work items.
- Ensure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking rules and/or regulations.
- Coordinate with all levels of staff/management to ensure department service level agreements are met.
- Provide support and guidance to staff on various department functions.
- Act as the lead on special projects as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously within stringent time frames.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of 4+ years banking experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: