Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Cisco VOIP/UC Engineer Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 32200 # Positions 1 Job Family Information Technology - IT Operations Type Full-Time
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments solutions, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
The UCC Engineer will provide mid to advanced level enterprise wide VOIP services support; provide product design, recommendations, evaluations, and configurations as well as the following.
- Resolve Cisco UC Manager 10.x VOIP client business problems through research, installation and customization, network administration, and network management support
- Implement and maintain all aspects of the VOIP network infrastructure (i.e. Cabling- Racking/LAN/WAN/WLAN/VoIP/VPN/Network Security)
- Provide on-call operational level support for all aspects of the Cisco VOIP hardware and software
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for emerging technologies and present recommendations to design teams and management
- Participate in multi-discipline design teams to provide solutions and capacity planning of VOIP equipment and network
- Provide VOIP architecture and infrastructure design for data center and site deployments
- Provide Operational support for Moves, Adds and Changes for users as required by service tickets.
- Open and manage TAC cases to resolve user, VOIP or Collaboration infrastructure problems and escalate as required based on severity
- Required Certification: CCVP, CCNP Voice, CCNA Collaboration or CCIE certified or equivalent work experience in at least 2-of the following network disciplines (Routing Switching, VOIP, or Security)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (analytical, technical, systems engineering, and/or scientific) or equivalent years applicable professional experience/background
- 6+ years of CUCM - VOIP networking experience /technical proficiency in LAN, WAN, Network Management, and Security. Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Windows environments Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Must have strong proven background with senior level experience with Unity voice mail, CUCM 11.x, 2811, VG224, SIP, Cube, Collaboration- Jabber, Video, FXO infrastructures
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: