Client Service Operation - Associate
The Client Service Operations Associate acts as a point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries. This role monitors and oversees the performance of all business unit Shared Service Teams Global CoE's and Off-shore operations as it relates to the overall service delivery for your clients. Additionally you will ensure that the Net Asset Values of the client's portfolios are accurately calculated and disseminated in a timely manner. Job Responsibilities include:
- Account Administration including account openings billing set up tax reclaims/tax documentation market openings/exits/updates security registration/system access/ID administration and FAR set up.
- Online support for various client-facing applications set up training resolving data integrity issues assisting with new product rollouts.
- Production of client-customized reporting; collection of data and production of customer report cards.
- Identify and resolve work processing issues making suggestions to streamline operations.
- Monitor day-to-day service delivery of BU Shared Service and CoE's for assigned accounts.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational CoE's BU Shared Services and BU Client Service.
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
- Responsible for directing and training of subordinate staff. Evaluate and establish standards and complete staff PPR's semiannually.
- Supervise and manage administrative tasks for your staff which can include vacation overtime sick leave staff scheduling periodic PPR reviews and other requests as outlined by your manager.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
- Provide timely and accurate customized client reporting.
- Validate approve and distribute monthly invoices as necessary.
- Elevate unresolved issues/problems to Officer/Senior Associate.
- During the course of normal day to day operation be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree preferably within Accounting Finance or Economics
- At least 1 years' work experience in accounting finance mutual fund operations loan servicing or related career
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel Word etc.)
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Aptitude for math
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment