iRebal Product Management Internship - Summer 2020 California, San Diego/en-US/TDAmeritrade_careers/job/California-San-Diego/iRebal-Product-Management-Internship---Summer-2020_R-670/apply
TD Ameritrade is looking for undergraduate students in the San Diego, CA, area who have completed their sophomore year and are majoring in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Financial Planning, Information Management, Computer Science, or other business related studies. Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong interest in product management, technology, strategic thinking, analytics, reporting, and project management. Individuals must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist Product Managers with managing product goals, roadmap, backlog prioritization, feature designs, user research, and acceptance testing
- Manage aspects of projects related to key business initiatives
- Collect, consolidate, and synthesize user feedback and product metrics to support strategic business initiatives
- Research client engagement to identify opportunities to improve the user experience and increase product adoption
- Prepare presentations summarizing; client and marketing insights, product performance, or other business related activities
- Enrolled in an accredited Bachelors Degree in quantitative or industry related discipline (Finance, Economics, Statistics, Financial Planning, Marketing, Computer Science, or Information Management)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong MS Excel skills (ability to manipulate data and leverage excel functions)
- Ability to analyze and format data in order to produce informative reports
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Detailed oriented and strong project management skills
Posted 12 Days AgoFull timeR-670 Were in the business of transforming lives and investing for the better. This is not a catchphrase, its our essence. Its a rally cry for everything we do, everything we say, everything we embody. This is the promise we make each day to positively impact our clients, our Associates, our communities, and our shareholders. Because change doesnt happen overnight. It happens in the daily high standards we set for ourselves and our role in the world. This purpose gives us a clear sense of responsibility. As a leadership brand, we utilize our assets, our scale and our people for a greater good.