Associate Director - Business Development
Job Description Moody's Analytics Accelerator (MAA) is looking for an entrepreneurial team player to help develop a Commercial Real Estate (CRE) focused business. MAA is an innovation focused team at Moody's Analytics working on fostering an entrepreneurial culture at Moody's, adoption of new technologies and tools and working with the Fintech community to bring new products and concepts to the Moody's Analytics product portfolio. The CRE initiative is organized as a multifunctional team working together to test CRE concepts and develop new products working with several Moody's Analytics business lines and Fintech partners. Our CRE team is looking for a business development expert that will take our ideas and early stage products to new and existing Moody's Analytics customers. We are looking to collect market feedback on concepts, test products and sell into early adopters. The CRE team will work closely with Sales, Sales Operations and Customer Success to establish our products in Moody's Analytics. Working with our customers we seek to learn, iterate rapidly and successfully deliver new products and solutions to make Moody's Analytics a name in CRE.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Client facing & sales experience
- Technical proficiency in Cloud/AWS, API and micro services based products
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry knowledge
- Agile, willing to pivot, iterate on approaches
- Team focused, able to take on several roles as may be needed
- Seeking to learn and improve on solutions
- Works closely with product and engineering colleagues
- 3+ years of experience in the financial technology industry
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts and deep experience
- Track record in successful project management, preferably within a commercial banking or capital markets environment
- Must be results-oriented and have a proven ability to get things done through people, including those not under direct management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Ability to frame choices in a way that is forward looking, to integrate and assimilate complex information and situations and drive decision making
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to track multiple programs concurrently and to report progress in an executive level dashboard to senior management
- Minimum bachelor's degree;
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.