Director – Product Management
Job Description Role
Moody's Analytics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Moody's Corporation, offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit risk management. This product management role is within the Risk and Finance Analytics line of business in the Enterprise Risk Solutions division - one of the largest divisions of Moody's Analytics.
We are looking for a Director to serve as business lead for customer success. In this role you will work with our users to identify which business applications are relevant and help drive usage of our tools. As the lead in the customer success role you will drive retention by working with our research, professional services, and product development teams to bring these customers the solutions they need.
In addition, you will be responsible for helping the rest of our customers improve their practices by leveraging the experience and use cases of our top customers. This will be achieved through a combination of translating these best practices to the appropriate level of sophistication for other customers as well as helping to prioritize future product initiatives for the rest of our market. Responsibilities:
- Determine each client's needs for the portfolio products roadmap and identify opportunities and potential issues for Moody's Analytics.
- Educate clients to use products in line with industry best practices.
- Understand each client's priorities and help position our solutions to meet their needs.
- Leverage feedback from top tier clients to help develop new product and service offerings.
- Work with sales to map the client organization and identify the key stakeholders
- Provide feedback to key Enterprise Risk Solutions stakeholders
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a client facing role in Sales or Consulting within the financial services industry - or experience working at a bank or life insurer.
- Advanced experience with RiskFrontier or other Credit VaR / Economic Capital platforms.
- Proven history in managing key stakeholder expectations.
- Strong knowledge of the capital and credit markets and financial products.
- Broad understanding of BASEL II, BASEL III, CCAR, ICAAP, and regulatory capital.
- Willingness to travel - approximately 30% of the time.
- B.S. in a quantitative field (Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science). Masters or MBA preferred.
- FRM or PRM or CFA designation a plus.
- Good understanding and appreciation of Moody's Analytics products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills to multiple levels of management and associates.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.