- San Jose, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: San Jose, CA, USARole:
Responsible for delivery of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans in coordination with the business planning team.
1. Perform driver-based revenue analysis for intra-month, monthly and quarterly financial results in the context of financial market performance. Commercial and product positioning, and customer value.
2. Liaise with line MD's to perform all compensation administration and position management and headcount modeling.
3. Provide insightful, accurate reports and commentary including quarterly Management Discussion and Analysis.
Required 1. Bachelor's Degree in Finance or similar career.
2. English, oral and written knowledge at fluid level.
3. Solid skills in Windows environment (mainly in Excel, but also in MS Office).
4. Ability to interpret financial statements
Preferred 2 to 4 years of experience in Financial Analysis or similar career.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.