Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, SVB helps address the unique needs of innovators.
We are looking for a passionate team-player to join the new Product and Client Success Division. The successful candidate will be responsible for moving the product roadmap forward and assist in delivering relevant and cutting-edge solutions to our clients and stakeholders. Providing input into the development of digital solution roadmaps through Agile methodologies in an ever-changing environment is a critical skillset for this role . This role is expected to exercise creativity, critical thinking, relationship building, analytics, and collaboration to solve client problems.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Define and contribute to development of product strategy through Market Research, UX Research, and strong awareness of new features and capabilities in the market
- Identify new opportunities to acquire, retain or grow the business based on data trends
- Apply customer focus approach to define requirements around customers' needs
- Create product constructs based on Design Thinking and UX Design principles
- Develop, prioritize and execute on the backlog as the product manager in a pod
- Serve as a liaison between various cross-functional teams
- Implement product strategy by monitoring product performance against product roadmap KPIs and leveraging user and client feedback to drive better product decisions
#LI-TR1 Qualifications Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of product experience, preferably focused in digital solution roll outs
- Proven ability to execute an end-to-end product lifecycle
- Proven ability to drive measurable change within the organization
- Proven experience in delivering through Agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships with sales and various cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in FinTech, InsurTech, mobile banking or technology vertical is preferred
- Previous experience of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Previous experience in applying knowledge of cutting-edge product and technology developments as it relates to his or her current work
- Previous experience in both financial and non-financial product management
Role is based in Santa Clara, CA.