Product Manager - Alerts
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Product Manager-Alerts Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 10A The Location:
Charlottesville, VA/ Centennial, VA The Team:
The Product Management team works in close collaboration with internal divisions and teams -Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Client Services, Content, and Technology-as well as with our clients to create and deliver the roadmap for platform Alerting capabilities. The Impact:
In the role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the alerting capabilities of the S&P Global Platform. You will also be responsible for interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to ensure what we build drives real client value and to ensure that all areas of the business are aware of and are leverage enhancements to the platform. What's in it for you:
This role offers exposure to all S&P Global divisions and clients, and opens doors for tremendous career opportunities with S&P Global. Responsibilities:
As Product Manager, you are uniquely positioned to be the main point of contact and source of information for client requests. Your job is to create the best possible alert product for our client, including:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our next generation of alerting capabilities from concept through launch
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders to build the roadmap for alerting capabilities
- Work with divisions and their customers to understand, refine and deliver a system that meets their requirements
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
- Become the subject matter expert on alerting, staying up to date on the latest updates in alerting.
- BA/BS in finance, business, or related fields
- 3+ years of product management experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Strong knowledge of global financial markets
- Experience working with alerting and notification systems
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- A professional, highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and energetic personality, with the ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver complex solution including building platforms
- Demonstrable, directly related product development work experience. Familiarity with major data, research and analytics platforms like CIQ, Factset, or Refinitiv a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to take on internal and external presentation responsibilities
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
258141 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States