Tableau Reports Analyst/Sr. Developer
JobDescription : Position Description
S&P Global is seeking a Senior Analyst - Visualization reporting to the Director, IT Financial Management and Analytics. This position drives analytical capabilities across the CIO and COO organizations, leveraging BI tools to produce reports and dashboards related to technology and financial KPIs. A successful candidate will work closely with the technology and financial management teams, enabling analytical and reporting capabilities to drive decision making and change behavior.
This role will be part of the Digital Infrastructure COO team which manages all Business and Financial processes for the organization
This position is based in Denver, Colorado. Key Accountabilities:
- Serve as lead Tableau developer and analyst to the CIO and COO organization
- Create holistic dashboards, from multiple data sources, to support current initiatives
- Lead insights analysis on KPIs and to determine requirements and provide optimization recommendations
- Develop dashboards as well as weekly & monthly reports
- Lead data consolidation and validation efforts working with leaders
- Support ad-hoc reporting & analysis requirements
- Interface with Infrastructure Service owners to implement industry standard reports for enabling transformation
- Collaborate with Senior Managers to develop and implement dashboard and drilldown reporting capabilities across service areas to further decision making and analysis
- Maintain executive level summary reporting
- Support reporting and analytics as needed for the Digital Infrastructure portfolio
About S&P Global
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, management information systems, or business with experience in technology
- Advanced degree strongly desired
- 5+ years of relevant analytics experience in technology, an in-house analytics team or consulting
- 2-3+ years' experience with Tableau Dashboarding and visualization and ETL
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to meet requirements
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic and cross-functional activities
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high pressure, dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of database management
- Prior experience working with Operational Technology metrics is a plus
- ITIL certification a plus
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.