As a member on the software development team , you will be developing back-testing simulators that allow researchers to do signal research, and building software infrastructure to generate and evaluate tens of thousands of signals in real time.
- Improve the scale and performance of the medium-frequency statistical arbitrage infrastructure (large data jobs, building thousands of trading signals per day, performing high-memory simulations, and other tasks).
- Continue expansion of the low-latency trading system (data feeds, exchange connectivity, etc.).
- Collaborate with researchers to implement algorithms.
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience.
- Strong Linux skills.
- Prior experience with developing U.S. equities trading systems is a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in science and engineering majors. Master’s or PhD degree preferred.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com