Oracle ERP Cloud Financials- Manager
Oracle ERP Cloud Financials- Manager
Got your head in the cloud? With so much technology moving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle ERP Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud's Financials, Procurement, or Portfolio Management. Do you have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We're looking for someone that can increases the effectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head's in the cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions. Work you'll do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Managers reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations. Responsibilities will include:
Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices The Team
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice. Qualifications
- Functional professional with 5+ ERP Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12) and a senior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 3 Oracle ERP Cloud projects (Release 10 or later).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least three of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Up to 80% travel required
- A Bachelor's degree
How you'll grow
- Senior lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
- 10+ years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), client presentations, detailing scope of work (SOW)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Two full lifecycle implementations of Oracle R12 (eBusiness, E-biz)
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Our team has deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. And with a knowledge base of more than 14,500 Oracle practitioners globally, we can help you develop your tool belt and build your career in ways you probably never even knew existed. For you, leadership, core competency and consulting capability development are priority one here at Deloitte so we make sure you have the personal "hands-on" direction from the leadership team and Deloitte University to make sure your skills are developed on all fronts. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NYCCMGRCR102-EP