IT Business Unit Lead Analyst
Job Family Group:
- Brief Description of the Organization
Citi's Global Consumer Bank (GCB) is building a purpose-driven team to serve its globally diverse, digitally forward customers in top cities around the world. We're looking for exceptional candidates who think digitally and differently, resolve problems in unconventional ways and strive to provide a remarkable experience for our clients. We define success by our Citi Leadership Standards: Develops our People, Drives Value for Clients, Works as a Partner, Champions Progress, Lives our Values and Delivers Results.
Citi's Global Consumer Technology (GCT) organization serves the GCB global suite of products providing a full range of innovative and comprehensive set of services. Our businesses also offer industry-leading advanced technology, a strong worldwide presence and a powerful global franchise.
The success of the GCT NAM S&S Analyst will be defined by the organization risk performance. Key indicators of the organization's risk performance includes but is not limited to our audit performance, QRA/MCA, and customer impacting risks. Ensuring the organization has the identified the high risk processes and has effective automated controls in place will be key to this role. The Analyst will have in-depth tech audit experience along with tech risk framework knowledge. With such knowledge and experience, the Analyst will assess the organization risk framework and provide big picture recommendations to automate controls and leverage AI technologies. The Analyst will be very familiar with Citi's Issue Management processes and experience creating long-term Corrective Action Plans with our partner developments teams. The Analyst will often act as a coordinator to ensure owners and other stakeholders keep to the commitments for CAPs on risk control remediation.
Roles/Responsibilities May Include
- Act as a steward of GCT NAM's risk rating ensuring an ongoing Effective risk environment
- Act as a trusted leader and SME on technology risk control policies
- Successfully manage GCT NAM's MCA execution
- Make recommendations to ensure all high risks are being monitored to ensure a safe and sound technology footprint is in place for our customers
- Conduct preaudit assessments, identify any potential risk, and create CAPs in advance of audit to ensure IBAM credit
- Manage the creation of Corrective Action Plans end to end thru to closure
- Facilitate a culture of proactive and automation culture around risk control management
- Assist with driving compliance with GCT NAM's technology governance framework in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations and Citibank policies
- Produce executive updates on safety and soundness activities
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of technology teams and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact the overall control environment
- Manage relationships and interactions with internal and external auditors
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge of industry technology related governance, compliance and auditing frameworks
- Make enterprise recommendations to drive adoption of an effective technology architecture
- Participate in driving a culture of recognizing success.
- Compile, analyze, recommend or decision reporting of NAM operational data/metrics.
Although the role supports the GCT NAM organization, tasks may include GCT US regional and line of business Global level activities. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology
- 8+ years of experience in technology audits
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills especially with respect to creating risk remediation plans
- Successful experience with automating technology controls
- 3-4 years using AI to ensure successful risk control management
- CISA or related certification
- In-depth knowledge of Tableau and MS Excel
- Self-motivated with strong task management skills and a demonstrated ability to drive to completion with appropriate levels of escalation.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills. Ability to influence indirect actions with results and interact with senior leadership in an effective a manner.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously without negative impact to quality and delivery times.
- Detail oriented, flexible, adaptable to changing deadlines and deliverables, focused on adding value through support of management team
- Excellent verbal, written, editing, grammatical, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding with the operations of a large technology organization; financial experience a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- COGNOS expertise a plus
Technology Job Family:
Technology Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting