This position will be responsible for supporting management in preparation, reporting and reconciliation of financial statements across all segments of the company. Strong attention to detail necessary to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. Adherence to generally accepted accounting principles and internal accounting controls to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Support an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assist in the annual financial statement audit and quarterly financial statement reviews by providing supporting schedules/explanations to the internal and external audit team.
- Highlight opportunities and support continuous improvement to ensure results at the highest efficiency levels, in the most cost-conscious manner, and in support of company initiatives.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information, and prepare account reconciliations
- Prepare analysis of financial statement results in support of business objectives.
- Adhere to accounting policies and internal controls procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable governmental regulations, company policies and Rayonier Advanced Materials Standard of Ethics and Code of Corporate Conduct.
- Additional duties as assigned.