Crm Specialist, Technical Support
Search Our Jobs
Radius Radius 5 miles 15 miles 25 miles 35 miles 50 miles
Go CRM Specialist / End User Support - Req. 1902973
Founded in 1962, Raymond James Financial, Inc. is a Fortune 500 diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to capital markets and asset management. Headquartered in Florida, Raymond James Financial has approximately 7,500 financial advisors in 3,000 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. With 119 consecutive quarters of growth and Service 1st culture, Raymond James Financial aims to be the premier alternative to Wall Street. Job Summary:
With the goal of providing superior customer service, delivers front line support to customers via multiple communication channels in a customer contact center environment. Uses available resources, established procedures and guidelines to resolve service and support issues and complete tasks for FA-S and their staff. Incumbents in role flex between providing front line Customer service support and handling escalations depending on business volume and need. Under minimal supervision, resolves escalated and non-routine incidents requiring analysis and evaluation by consulting with our customers. May adapt procedures and techniques to meet complex job requirements while exercising judgement in accordance with defined policies, procedures and practices. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to a wide variety of service related problems, issues, and questions or escalates to appropriate support area. Enters complete and accurate information into contact tracking database and follows up with customer as needed to provide ownership.
- Supports team members and assists in resolving inquiries as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Utilizes knowledge management tools to help resolve client issues.
- Escalates trends and outages as needed to leadership and for Service News postings.
- Manages time in customer contact center setting and documents time via activity codes.
- Creates and edits documents for email distribution and/or posting in the department knowledgebase.
- May perform duties as a subject matter expert including updating knowledge management documents and providing trend analysis.
- Communicates technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Stays abreast of, and complies with, company and department policies and procedures as related technology and FA facing applications.
- May be responsible for running reports and communicating results to leadership.
Qualifications Experience and Skills:
Licenses/Certifications: Competencies and Behaviors:
- Typically requires an Associate-s degree and/or three (3) years of relevant experience in a service or support environment or combination of education, training and experience.
- Bachelor-s degree preferred.
- Financial Services experience highly preferred.
- Intermediate technical knowledge of the following highly preferred:
- Operating systems (OS).
- Business applications.
- Security products.
- Financial services applications a plus.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) knowledge.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Analysis: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Managing Work: Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Applied Learning: Assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Building Customer Loyalty: Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- - Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- - Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- - Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- - Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- - Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
Share This Job Current Raymond James Employees, click here »
Enter your corporate email address to refer a friend!
Submit Experienced Professionals Students & Recent Grads Recent Jobs
Match Your Skills
- Austin, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- Orlando, Florida
Using your LinkedIn profile, find jobs matched to your skills and experience