Testing Intermediate Associate Analyst
The Testing Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub-function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Supports work related to UAT process and product rollout into production. This role works with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts and plans for an application testing strategy and approach. Their responsibilities may also include software quality assurance testing.
- Creates test plans, test cases and scripts; conducts a limited variety of tests and analyses to ensure that systems and/or applications meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation; logs defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires a good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Makes judgments based on practice and analysis of factual information; evaluates options not covered by procedures.
- Has limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided; area of impact is limited to the job holder.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years experience in Business Analysis or Systems Analysis
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Basic level experience in an IT testing role
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Technology Quality Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting