BPM Senior Application Developer
Job Description : Job Description
Position: BPM Senior Application Developer
Location: 285 Peachtree Center Ave, Atlanta, GA 30303
• Design solutions on the Pega PRPC platform using standard patterns.
• Responsible for design and development of BPM based business applications using Pega PRPC and Pega financial frameworks.
• Design application flows in Pega PRPC platform and demonstrate strong understanding of Pega PRPC components viz Integration services, Business flows, Case management, decision management etc.
• Participate in the development, implementation, unit testing, and support of technical solutions that are built on the PRPC platform.
• Collaborate with architects, project managers, business analysts, technical leads, and developers in all project related deliverables.
• Communicate project schedules, status and issues to ensure project awareness.
• Participate in design and review sessions and assist architects and technical leads in defining implementation standards and best practices.
• Participate in design reviews and code reviews to ensure that implementation is within established standards and guidelines.
• Develop and demonstrate a strong understanding of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features. Analyze, design, and deliver technical solutions using BPM.
• Responsible for the support, resolution and documentation of critical issues that arise in the design and implementation of the application. Qualifications
• Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related technical field.
• Must be a Pega CSA (Certified System Architect)
• Must have 2 years of experience in application development positions performing the following:
o Development, implementation, unit testing, and support of PRPC-based solutions.
o Applying strong understanding of Pega tools (incl. Tracer, SMA, Clipboard and PAL) for debugging and performance analysis
o Supporting development activities (incl. requirements gathering/analysis, conceptual architectural design, and technical design) for complex solutions in the financial industry.
o N-tier, database and client server design/development.
o Demonstrating expertise of the PRPC architecture, security model, and service interfaces.
o Using & building PRPC frameworks for reuse.
o Using Pega Connectors & Services for integration, case management strategies, decision management strategies
o Leading/mentoring less experienced staff and/or projects teams.
o Utilizing project methodologies like Scrum and related tools (like HPAgile) for development lifecycle
o Utilizing experience with: Core Java & Object Oriented concepts; Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML; PRPC tools (PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, and Log Analyzer); and Pega Mobile
o Using and utilizing development tools like SOAP UI for integration & debugging.
o Utilizing experience with Databases, including Oracle, SQL and DB Stored procedures.
Send resume to: Cheryl B. Williams, Talent Acquisition Office, SunTrust Banks, Inc., 41 Rachel Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf