Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer Cognizant Digital Engineering
If you're like us, you've got big ideas. At Cognizant, we'reexploring new ideas every day. We help industry leading companies reinventtheir business models and innovate products that create new value—by connectingpeople with things, insights and experiences.
Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers anddelivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first businessmodels. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise andclient-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.
Job Summary Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a highly qualifiedJava engineer with experience in developing and in building high-performing,scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of a talented software teamthat works on mission-critical applications. You have a passion for high-quality,reliable and maintainable code. You're comfortable working side by side withproduct managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order toquickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You areagile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong sowe can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it. Above all,you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of ourcustomers.
- Java/Java EE/Spring microservice API development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and communicating these for architectural review
- Minimum 8 years and Strong understanding of Java 8, Microservices, & Springboot.
- Proficient in Core Java /J2EE technologies & Spring framework
- Hands-on experience in the development of RESTFUL web services & spring boot based microservices Should be aware of CICD tools like Jenkins, Docker etc
- Knowledge of commonly used IDEs like Eclipse etc and UNIX scripts.
- Excellent communication skill and participates actively in team meetings discussions and be a specialist in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements envisioning system features and functionality and enhance organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, andCognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love bigideas and even bigger dreams ! We stand out because we put human experiences atthe core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and trainingopportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. Youwill have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets freshand have opportunities to acquire certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for ourclients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attributethat we look for in our people.
If you love ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer andis a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in buildingand growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate theleadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to quality instilled in themthrough participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider andcommitted to creating a diverse environment.
Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race,creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, and marital status, disabilities,sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classificationprotected by state, federal or local law.
About Cognizant Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of theS&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 FastestGrowing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant uses a highly flexiblebusiness model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertiseto deliver to a long list of best-in-class companies that are leaders in theirown space.
www.cognizant.com NASDAQ: CTSH