Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative USA-IL-Chicago-South LaSalle St/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Chicago-South-LaSalle-St/Customer-Service-Representative_R0010763/apply
CT Corporation (www.ctcorporation.com), a Wolters Kluwer business, is committed to providing intelligent software and the highest quality service standards to support legal professionals in their workflows for corporate compliance and transactions, due diligence, litigation support, e-Discovery, law department management, and trademark management. CT builds its offerings within the framework of an extensive knowledge of our customers' work processes and the challenges they face. We continue to build on these strengths through close customer relationships and consistent research gleaned from our clients.
CT companies provide the best solutions for registered agent, compliance and governance services, law department management, lien management, litigation support and trademark management.
The Customer Service Representative for Wolters Kluwer is an entry- level position responsible for providing front-line consultative customer service via phone and e-mail to customers (e.g., law firms, corporations). This position will be responsible for maintaining in-depth knowledge of all processes used within the department and learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of all systems and applications used within the department as well.
- Responsible for inbound calls and e-mails from customers (e.g., law firms, corporations)
- Identify customer goals, challenges, needs and requests, and utilizes product and industry knowledge to provide answers and initiate orders
- Manages the entire order process (from creation through invoice and follow-up)
- Works to probe for up-selling or cross-selling opportunities, and builds positive working relationships with customers and strategic partners nationwide
- Lead generation opportunities; handles basic service of process inquiries and issues
- Execute on simple account maintenance and entry of delivery instructions
- Handles general billing, invoicing, and payment inquiries
- Develops knowledge of the department, company and industry by attending and engaging in formal and informal training/mentoring sessions
- Provides consultative service as the initial point of contact for customer inquiries
- Proactively manages the order through the entire lifecycle by utilizing internal electronic systems and customer electronic interface tools to create work orders
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Promote additional CT offerings to meet customer needs by identifying lead generation opportunities as well as opportunities
- Manages customer billing and payment inquiries as well as executes general financial transactions
- Oversees general Service of Process inquiries and issue resolution manages execution of account maintenance and entry of delivery instructions for our representation customers
- Proactively pursues professional development activities (e.g., reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks).
- Represents Wolters Kluwer within the industry
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline; OR, if no degree, 5 years of consultative customer service experience
- 1 year of consultative customer service experience
- Strong customer service experience is needed, consultative customer service is preferred
- Working in the banking, insurance, hospitality, retail or legal industry
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Working independently and in a team environment.
- Collaborating across multiple internal teams (e.g., support teams, sales).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 1+ years of consultative sales
- Working in multiple systems, CRM
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR0010763
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.