Ocm Digital Transformation Lead
OCM Digital Transformation Lead Role Description:
The OCM Digital Transformation Lead is responsible for planning and delivering Capgeminis Accelerated Adoption strategy, direction and support on client transformation initiatives. This is a key role in ensuring projects meet desired business outcomes through the effective application of structured and deliberate change management approach and methodology. The OCM Digital Transformation Lead will supports executives, project leaders and business stakeholders throughout the duration of the engagement by providing sound advice, counsel and execution support. Role Responsibilities:
- Apply change management principles and Capgemini digital tools and templates to drive accelerated adoption of client initiatives
- Provides Program direction and oversight of OCM strategies, plans and deliverables
- Provide thought leadership, oversight and QA for all change management and training activities
- Primary responsibility for building and developing stakeholder and client relationships.
- Develops program Change Roadmap/ Strategy / Plans to include Engagement, Readiness and Learning Plans
- Plan and lead workshops to identify business detailed impacts and develop plans for mitigation through communication, training or stakeholder engagement activities.
- Support training efforts by reviewing and helping to manage the facilitation of training programs
- Staff OCM lead and analyst roles
- Develop OCM resources for future leadership roles
- Partner with PMO in the project planning and integration of change management activities into the overall project plan
- Drives leadership alignment and engagement activities
- Works with Clients OCM Lead to involve the business
- Provides Capgemini methodologies, tools and templates
- Provides oversight for all OCM workstreams
- Responsible for Organizational Change Management: (e.g. Change Strategy, Change Impact Assessment, Communication and Stakeholder Engagement Plan, Change Network, End User Training)
- Excellent business acumen and ability to understand organizational and cultural issues and challenges
- Expertise in written and verbal communications
- Expertise in stakeholder management and program governance
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Executive presence with ability to establish and maintain credibility with senior leaders
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be a good team player with the ability to work collaboratively with and through others on project and client teams
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Bachelor's or associated degree
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Willing to travel 80%
- Experience at the manager level, leading others
- Experience leading teams through transformation
- Multiple transformation projects experience
- Consultancy firm experience preferred; (Can be industry with significant transformation projects experience)
- Strengths in verbal and written communications; experience presenting to large audiences and executives expert in Microsoft Suite (PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with other communications/OCM tools is a plus
- Training experience required designing/developing training strategy and plans, creating training materials, delivering training
- Desire to teach others and work with client stakeholders a must
- Readiness, Impact and Stakeholder assessments
- Comfort with new technologies; Experience with technology transformation a must examples: ERPs, HCMs, CRMs, Cloud/Digital
SAP, Enable Now, WalkMe
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
US-IL-Chicago Work Locations: Job: