Location: Open to candidates Nationwide
RSM US LLP is looking for a seasoned Senior Recruiter to drive experienced recruitment for Technology and Management Consulting business lines to ensure that RSM attracts and hires the best talent.
· Manages the full lifecycle of the experienced recruitment process by sourcing, interviewing, qualifying and closing prospective talent
· Creates and executes comprehensive sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies relative to current and anticipated hiring needs by fully leveraging recruitment technologies and other candidate sources (e.g. ATS, CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter, employee referrals, social networking sites, etc.)
· Builds and maintains deep internal client relationships with key stakeholders
· Continually educates key leaders and other internal stakeholders on experienced recruitment strategies and market intelligence
· Proactively seeks innovative strategies to identify and attract candidates
· Relentlessly builds and nurtures candidate pipeline
· Partner with TA, HR & Line of Business Leadership in order to determine hiring needs and prioritization
· Ensures the highest-level of candidate care and communication with prospective candidates
· Maintains operational excellence with recruiter technology tools and processes in order to scale candidate pipeline
· Tracks and evaluates experienced recruiting results in alignment with individual recruiter metrics
· Consistently identifies areas of process improvement, and makes ongoing recommendations
· Leverages social media to engage prospective candidates
· Acts as a true SME with industry and workforce trends, and translates them to proactive recruiting strategies
· Supports in driving the firm’s Culture, Diversity & Inclusion strategy
· Promotes and strengthens the firm brand in the external marketplace
· 6+ years of full lifecycle Technical recruiting experience, ideally in a professional services/consulting environment
· Experience recruiting within Business Application Technologies, i.e., NetSuite, Salesforce, etc.
· Experience with recruitment technologies and programs with an understanding of recruiting lifecycle
· Strong proficiency leveraging social media for candidate engagement
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
· Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities are required with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Recruitment for professionals within CRM, ERP, software development, etc.
· Professional services experience/consulting experience preferred
· Experience in contingency search
· Ability to influence and resolve operational issues
· Critical thinking and judgment
· Agility and adaptability
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.