Senior Team Manager, Digital
> Your Opportunity
Charles Schwab's Digital Advice Product Management team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of our automated and digital advice products. We work, think and approach problems differently than your traditional financial services firm, and we drive to change both how Schwab operates and how the industry serves investors.
In this role, you will help formulate and execute the digital product growth strategy for Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Premium. You will also build and manage a product roadmap and oversee the team of product owners who will implement new digital advice experiences
What you are good at
- You will build and manage a talented team of digital product owners, who will own the opportunity validation, requirements development, and technical implementation of digital advice client experience solutions.
- You will be accountable for the creation of digital advice experiences which support the growth of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios and Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Premium and drive critical business outcomes.
- You will lead the generation of new ideas based on market analytics and interactions with stakeholders, clients and prospects.
- You will think horizontally to deliver an exceptional experience for our clients across points of interaction / channels
- You will champion Agile methodologies, supporting your team members in their product owner roles in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, backlog prioritization, user story preparation and demos.
- You will work cross-functionally with technical, design, business, and compliance counterparts to define product release requirements.
- You will work to create the awareness and engagement plan for your experiences and provide relevant and concise updates to management teams.
- You will serve as an experience subject matter expert and evangelist to stakeholders.
What you have
- Proven track record of building complex relationships and partnerships that generate high value
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguous and at times overlapping priorities; i.e. Managing to fixed scope and date scenarios
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams in a highly compelling, persuasive, fact-based manner.
- Highly skilled at working cross functionally with technology, service, marketing and product teams to create, implement and evolve our reporting solutions offering tangible, measureable client results.
- Strong digital product management skills including experience with design thinking and client journeys
- 5+ years digital product owner experience
- 2+ years experience with people management; experience building and leading high-performing teams.
- Experience with financial planning systems and software is a plus
- Bachelor required, post graduate degrees are a plus
- Successful completion of Security Industry Essentials (SIE) exam required within 6 months of hire