Software Developer Internship- Default Management Team- Summer 2021
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . Default Management - Internship - Summer 2020
CME Group is currently looking for a Default Management summer intern.
The Default Management team is a specialized domain within the risk management department of the CME Group. The team performs various risk management tasks and other activities that pertain to managing a default. Default management activities are time critical, varied and sensitive in nature and we develop software solutions to automate these activities.
As an intern in this team, you will be involved in understanding all the aspects of default management, learn the existing software framework and help create next generation software solutions to support business areas. You will be working closely with business leaders to develop and deliver custom software solutions that optimize performance and efficiency. You'll get to apply and hone your engineering skills in a structured program that allows you to work side-by-side with, and learn from, those who are thriving in this exciting and growing field. Principal Accountabilities:
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Understand the business (default risk management) and its requirements
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions (Web Application)
- Being proactive in determining automation needs and accordingly building tools for those
- Consolidating various applications under one big tool
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, concurrency, and systems programming concepts
- Good working knowledge in developing a GUI interface
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pursuing MS/BS in Computer Science or related technical field