Transformation Director (AD-Service Delivery)
Transformation Director (AD - Service Delivery) Summary
Responsible for designing and implementing information systemsthat will meet or exceed the needs of our clients. Responsible forleading large ITO Transition and Transformation programs to deliver solutionsto the customer as per the contract Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall performance of the program
- Managing scope, cost (Bid Vs Did), schedule, quality andcontractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning andtracking
- Ensure procurement timelines are in line with projectmilestones
- Responsible for change control, and risk management.
- Responsible for managing all project resources
- Responsible for dealing with external and internalstakeholders
- Manage client expectation and satisfaction
- Drive internal and external Governance meetings
- Implement PMP, PRINCE2 best practices in executing theprogram
- Drive Transformation framework and methodologyadaption
- Ensure the Transition & Transformation Managers arefollowing established frameworks and templates, raise flags to alert theleadership team as necessary
- Responsible to track progress and program level reporting ofall in progress and upcoming milestones and deliverables
- Follow up with respective Transition and TransformationManagers to get regular and accurate status updates on milestones anddeliverables
- Responsible for creating reusable material and requiredtemplates for effective functioning of on the ground T&T team by takinghelp from T&T PMO function
- Standardizes project management practices across T&T's
- Responsible to conduct orientation sessions to variousenabling functions and delivery teams on T&T framework and process
- Provide leadership for the Transformation Programme throughan effective and robust programme and project management culture through theTransformation Office
- Develop and nurture strong, positive relationships with keystakeholders to ensure engagement and delivery of change.
- Exceptional communication skills –able to speak to large audiences, top executives, business and technicalleaders.
- Able to represent complex ideaswith effective documents and visuals and to adapt presentations to theexpectations and background of the audience
- Extensive collaboration andstakeholder management skills - able to work effectively with others on commontasks; build rapport, gain support, instill confidence, take actions whichrespect the needs and contributions of others; find common ground
- Negotiate win-win solutions; andshare credit with others; all while achieving the objectives of both the teamand stakeholders
- Applied knowledge of Infrastructure& Cloud technologies
- Datacentermanaged services.
- GlobalManaged services
Education and Certifications
- BusinessProcess Outsourcing
Work Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 15 years'experience in IT to include lead and senior roles
- Ten years InfrastructureConsulting experience
- Five years of applicationarchitecture experience
- Bachelor's degree incomputer science, business, information systems or related discipline ordemonstrated 15+ years work experience.
- PMP Certification
- Planning,recommending, and performing changes
- Experienceshowing you are a methodological problem solver
- Assistteam in planning/developing objectives and goals
- Supportteam objectives and conforming to the client's operating practices
- Exceptionaldecision making and problem solving skills
- Exceptionalpersonal time management, planning and organizational skills
- Amanagement qualification at degree level and / or significant experience inorganizational leadership and delivering successful transformation programmes
- Indepth understanding of change management strategies, techniques and programmes
- Detailedworking knowledge and understanding of programme and project managementmethodologies
- Knowledgeof innovative and future based commercial and commissioning solutions andmodels
- Knowledgeand application of risk awareness and management.
- Experienceof working at a senior level in a complex environment, managing multipletransformation projects with a range of stakeholders
- Experienceof leading and delivering large scale transformational change and the abilityto convey a compelling and engaging vision of change
- Experienceof translating strategy into delivery through plans, programmes, people andculture
- Experienceof implementing or working with innovative commissioning frameworks andapproaches
- Proventrack record of strategically aligning financial resources with peopleresources, and other assets to achieve desired strategic outcomes.
Preferred location & Travel Requirement
- Strongleadership credibility to ensure effective performance.
- Globalexperience leading a business or transforming a function within a large,multinational business; or the equivalent at a major consulting firm
- Operationaltrack record of dealing with strategic business issues including industry structure,strategy and finance
- Atrack record of developing and driving major strategy and business improvementinitiatives in large, complex and global organizations
- Aportfolio of sustained results derived from complex business transformation andchange initiatives
- Hands-onexperience with change management principles and methodologies
- Familiaritywith project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Mixof Industrial leadership and strategy consulting experience preferred
- PreferredUS East Coast
- Abilityto travel up to 70% or as per project requirement