Inside Sales Representative
Advanced Inside Sales Rep USA-IL-Riverwoods-Lake Cook Rd/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Riverwoods-Lake-Cook-Rd/Advanced-Inside-Sales-Rep_R0009447-1/apply
Advanced Inside Sales Rep
Primary responsibility will be telephone sales of Legisway legal information management subscriptions and consulting services, and on-going account management of Legisway subscription renewals in assigned territory. Sales Consultant will apply a consultative approach to manage opportunities within this complex and competitive sales environment. Sales Consultants will effectively position the benefits and value of this tool as well as demonstrate the functionality both via WebEx and in-person at trade shows and events.
- Understand the competitive marketplace and alternatives that our customers have as well as their status quo
- Thoroughly understand customer (general counsels) work flow and how our solutions can benefit them
- Thoroughly understand Legisways Legal Management platform and solutions and our value proposition
- Close sales and achieve assigned quotas
- Maintain and expand database of customers within assigned territory
- Research accounts and identify key players and influence to generate interest
- Effectively follow our defined sales process
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasting
- Maintain and update information in Salesforce.com including activities, demos, and pipeline management
- Participate in trade shows as requested
- Submit timely reports as requested by the Sales Manager and/or Executive Management
- Contribute ideas and best practices to other members of the sales team
- Provide fast and thorough follow-up on inquiries from customers and prospects by phone or e-mail
- Support team, Business Unit, and corporate goals and objectives
- Perform various ad hoc duties as requested by Sales Manager
CORE COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong sales ability and experience with a software sales cycle
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Consulting mentalityextracting insights from very complex and/or limited information to make a recommendation to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be proactive, and think independently, and anticipate needs related to future work.
- Demonstrated learning agility - capacity to learn and apply skills and knowledge to unique and varied situations
- Highly responsive and resourceful. Positive can do attitude and approach to problem solving
- Innovative mindset; willingness to try creative and different ways of meeting sales goals.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts, research findings, issues analysis, project and evaluation results, and data interpretations
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; OR if no degree, 5 years of B2B sales experience
- 3 + years of experience making in-person presentations to prospective clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working with wide range of people at all levels.
- Highly goal oriented with proven experience consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Strong customer focus and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers and acts with customer in mind.
- Experience managing a large client base
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience managing large accounts
- Experience using online presentation tools such as WebEx/Global Meet
- Experience with PCs, software, and Internet navigation
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills including, experience with organization and planning
- Solid, accurate sales forecasting
- Exercises initiative, does not wait for direction to take action.
- Experience selling a complex product/service requiring in-depth knowledge of the client's business and the product's functionality
Some travel, typically less than 10%; Should expect to attend 2 trade shows per year.
This is a remote work from home position All Locations:
USA-IL-Riverwoods-Lake Cook RdPosted 2 Days AgoFull timeR0009447
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.