Fund Accounting & Administration, Associate
This position is within the Private Equity Services Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group.
The Fund Administrator, Associate 2 interacts with all levels of personnel and clients. Fund Administrators handle the day-to-day accounting and accounting related administration for investment funds.
- General ledger processing and financial statement preparation
- Preparation of financial workpaper packages including portfolio schedules, accrual workpapers and partners capital allocations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Interact with auditors providing requested information as needed
- Prepare and process wire transfers
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations for all fund entities
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy client files on a daily basis
- Preparation of client related correspondence including audit confirmations and investor requests
- Special projects
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures