Job Opportunity Paralegal, Litigation Paralegal, Litigation -1906050 Description Summary:
Support litigation attorneys managing litigation, arbitrations, and disputes by providing project assistance, case organization, and tracking. Manage document discovery collection and production for litigation matters. Maintain and update case documentation and files in matter management system. Assist with the preparation of legal reports and other projects relating to the preparation and distribution of reports provided to internal clients and management. Support subpoena response team. This position resides in Boston. Duties include:
- Supporting litigation attorneys with respect to case analysis, risk assessments, reserve setting, reporting requirements, insurance claims, and financial audits
- File management and case organization, including tracking and reporting of status updates, deadlines and outcomes
- Assist with intake of new matters and handle case closing documentation and processes
- Participate in document collection, discovery requests and organization related to litigation matters
- Preparing reports and assisting with litigation reporting obligations, including internal reports, board reports and quarterly and annual filings
- Collaborating with in-house counsel, outside counsel, and external vendors
- Provide consistent high quality customer service to both internal and external customers
Job : Legal Primary Location : Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp Organization:Legal & Corp. Affairs (8830) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Nov 25, 2019, 6:36:34 PM
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor Degree in related discipline preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail/accuracy are required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required; technical writing background is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish language skills, reading and writing, is required
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment and work independently
- Ability to identify and define problems, collect relevant information, research and analyze data
- Prior paralegal or administrative experience in a law firm setting a plus
- Understanding of litigation support systems including Passport, a plus
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementRiskRisk ManagementSalesUnderwriting
- Legal & Corporate Affairs, Boston, Massachusetts, United States