Global Investment Management firm seeks a Manager of Quantitative Development to lead a team of (5-6) developers providing strategic and operational leadership in the design and development of the firm’s quantitative technology platform. Will work closely with risk management, trading, and quantitative modeling in translating business strategy and objectives into technological capabilities. Current projects include redesigning and moving applications from a .Net environment to the cloud (AWS).
Position requires a minimum of seven years of application development experience with three plus years of leadership experience.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact directly with investment teams.
- Master’s in financial engineering or related discipline
- Strong familiarity with mathematics used in finance, such as linear algebra and probability.
- Expertise in OOP and quantitative languages (Python or R)
Keywords: Analytics, Quantitative Development, Python, Application Development Management
Please refer to Job #23524 and send attached resume to email@example.com │For more opportunities, please visit us at www.analyticrecruiting.com
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.