SOC Project Analyst, Senior Associate
Job DescriptionThis role will be responsible for working independently within a team structure while managing multiple State Street SOC reports, in both U.S. and international markets in addition to managing other internal projects, maintaining internal documentation and the internal SOC PMO SharePoint site.
The SOC PMO, Senior Associate is responsible for supporting the planning, execution and reporting for multiple State Street SOC reports simultaneously which includes the following responsibilities:
- Participation in status meetings and liaising with external audit firm(s) as well as business unit management to plan and achieve project milestones;
- Provide counsel to business unit management in the evaluation of scope changes to SOC reports;
- Review SOC report drafts and recommend changes in line with applicable guidance, including changes to new/existing controls;
- Provide guidance to business unit management to address control deviations and potential remediation, as necessary;
- Respond to SOC-related client inquiries;
- Perform weekly management of internal team agendas,
- Participate in various SOC PMO strategic initiatives and projects, as assigned.
- BS or BA degree required;
- Ideal candidate has three plus years of audit experience in public accounting or internal audit, with a preference for a background in Information Technology;
- CPA, CIA, or CISA a plus;
- Preferred industry experience includes Financial Services, Banking, Insurance and/or Technology;
- Excellent analytical, client service, time management, and communication skills;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote;
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects in fast paced environment;
- Proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls; and
- Deadline and detail orientated.