Job Opportunity Associate, Sales Strategy & Implementation Associate, Sales Strategy & Implementation -2000027 Description
The Associate, Sales Strategy & Implementation will influence high-level strategy and impact everyday sales tactics. The individual should use a strategic mindset and communications skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and drive critical business decisions. Assist in the development of short- and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, staffing requirements and succession plans. Support Financial Services in building the operating plan / business strategy. Establish and manage the operational cadence including sales pipeline reviews / forecasts, monthly and quarterly business reviews and annual planning cycles. Identifies and implements sales operation efficiencies. Improves sales management tools and processes. Support Financial Services in building the operating plan / business strategy.
- Acts as a direct liaison between the Line of Business, Internal Sales Teams and Third Party Service provider in driving, developing, and retaining new business client merchant relationships.
- Collaborates with Regional Manager and District Executive to develop and implement customer centric sales relationship plans.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all applicable policies and procedures, federal and state laws.
- Coordinates and supports targeted acquisition campaigns and events.
- Develops external relationships through prospecting, outside calling, networking, referrals and community involvement.
- Develops internal relationships through meeting attendance, program presentations and critical one-on-one engagements.
- Handles relationship review and overall relationship profitability to support Business Line program decisions.
- Identifies acceptable merchant services opportunities, to Program and Credit Standards, and develops them to help internal constituencies generate new referrals/sales.
- Identifies appropriate cross sale opportunities and facilitates other referrals within the organization.
- Maintains and applies a thorough understanding of the Company's Merchant Program and Merchant Credit policies, client eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete merchant referrals.
- Manages existing relationships to enhance profitability, increase revenue and mitigate retention risk while delivering an excellent customer service experience to the client.
- Understands the merchant services environment, strategies and Payments industry to execute successful sales activities.
- Works to achieve sales goals (loans, deposits and generation of fee incomes).
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-9 years in management consulting, finance, sales operations and business operations featuring experience in Payments with a cards acceptance background.
- Well organized, detail oriented and exceptional problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Technology and computer skills, with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Exceptionally passionate and equally equipped with analytical skills.
- Focused on developing concrete solutions to fix root-cause problems.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a team environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: May frequently require minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Job : Sales & Service Support Primary Location : Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp Other Locations : New York-New York-45 East 53rd Street - 06547 - NY Corp, New York-New York-200 Liberty Street - 06488 - Liberty Street Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Jan 10, 2020, 8:07:57 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- FEEDING THE HUNGRY
Santander Interns work together to help serve the community.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAnalytics/Decision ScienceAnalytics/ReportingAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness Control OfficeBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsChrysler Capital SalesCollectionsCollege/InternshipsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ExperienceCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceFraud ManagementHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLeaseLegalLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsOperations StrategyOperations SupportOriginationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementQuality ControlRiskRisk ManagementSalesSantander Bank or NYB/SIS EmployeesSC SalesUnderwriting
- Development, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Development, New York, New York, United States
- Business Development, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Business Development, New York, New York, United States
- Sales, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Sales, New York, New York, United States
- Santander Bank or NYB/SIS Employees, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Santander Bank or NYB/SIS Employees, New York, New York, United States