Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Type of job: Contracting
Date published: 4-Sep-2020
Domain: Customer Experience & Design
Job ID: 79167Share
We are looking for a freelance Senior UX Designer to help shape the future for how our clients serve their customers. You will work across every stage of the experience, from designing new features to prototyping high fidelity solutions.
Our team is a close-knit collective of diverse thinkers and doers that pioneer solutions that have never been done, collaborate with our clients as partners, and design for future iteration and sustainability.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and technology we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with the products you create, but also being a valued citizen to our growing global team, you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions. Apply now.
· Champion the discovery, research, and data synthesis to identify critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design effective experiences
· Communicate with excellent aesthetic and an influential voice to shape and position ideas for customer impact
· Present your own work
· Possess a thorough POV on craft, tools and process
· Propose optimizations and creative approaches to systems that can cultivate impact for users needs
· Develop specification documentation that allows for implementation in software development
· Facilitate design workshops with stakeholders
· Collaborate with teams on the development of motion, content strategy, visual design, and content
· Clarify and define success metrics for client and business impact
· Develop relationships across a project team, specifically technical team members and software developers
· Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously
Your Skills & Experience
· Complex system mapping and process mapping
· Audits and competitive landscaping
· User research and design for iterative testing
· Wireframing functionality for features and content
· Prototyping skills with a familiarity of 2-3 tools, having advanced experience with at least 1 tool
· Low fidelity prototyping skills (i.e. InVision and XD)
· Component-based design-development
· Navigation systems design
· Creating sitemaps
· Interaction design
· Process and specifications documentation
· Presentation design
Set Yourself Apart With
· Affinity group or employee resource group participation history
· Heuristic evaluation and performance data analysis
· Demonstrated photo or video editing capabilities
· Design for emerging experiences, i.e. natural language processing and augmented reality
© 2020 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.