Software Development Engineer
CRD Software Engineer I- Datawarehouse Burlington Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Burlington-Massachusetts/CRD-Software-Engineer-I--Datawarehouse_R-637677-1/apply
- CRD (Charles River Development) has a need for a Java Developer influences and impacts the architecture, standards, and design of key product initiatives for applications in C#/WPF and Java services
- Contribute as an individual contributor within a team of top engineers
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent field is REQUIRED
- 0 to 3+ years of commercial software development, proficient in developing multi-tier solutions, multithreading and core Java proficiency
- No professional Java development experience required
- Technical experience includes:
- Extensive Java, J2EE n-tier application experience
- Hands-on experience with web services
- C#/.Net also highly desirable
- Strong SQL skills with considerable experience in Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of XML/XSL
- Experience with Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic or WebSphere
- Strong with OO design and development
- Solid grasp of algorithms, solving difficult heuristic/optimization types of problems (Math and/or finance background highly desirable)
- Experience with developing applications for the financial markets is highly desirable (Fixed income, Trading, FX, Risk, Portfolio/Wealth Management, Market Data, FIX, etc).
- Product delivery experience includes developing and supporting commercial software products which were sold to non-technical customers in vertical markets
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector
Posted TodayFull timeR-637677
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .