Associate, Change Management
Job Opportunity Associate, Change Management Associate, Change Management -1905974 Description Commercial Banking Santanders Commercial Banking Division is an active provider of capital, treasury management and risk management solutions to thousands of small and mid-sized companies in the northeast and across the country. We also have expertise and provide service to specific industry sectors including real estate, asset based lending, energy, education, health care and government.
Our clients rely on the strength of Santanders balance sheet and the degree to which our relationship managers understand their businesses in order to develop the most relevant and compelling solutions. In addition, Santanders significant international presence in regions around the world uniquely positions us to help companies grow their business, both near and far.
The Associate, Change Management implements, communicates, and designs programs to ensure business stakeholders are prepared for upcoming changes. The Associate, Change Management will work with the Director of Program Management to establish a change management approach and strategy for Santander and apply the defined approach to ongoing and future initiatives at the Bank. S/he will ensure that change impacts to the business are clearly identified and managed to minimize disruption to employees. S/he will create delayed adoption plans, including timelines and deliverables, and execute the plans by delivering training, coaching, and support to appropriate stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Help to define a change management strategy to support project delivery for Santanders Commercial Bank.
- Lead and implement change initiatives defined through the Program Management structure.
- Align with the Program Management Office on roadmap, timeline, and resources required.
- Design timely and effective training in partnership with Learning and Development.
- Actively add and edit materials based on feedback from business.
- Act as main point of contact for questions on new initiatives.
- Provide support and coaching to business stakeholders to ensure new practices are understood and implemented.
- Report to senior stakeholders on progress against short- and long-term objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree , or equivalent work experience;
- 5-9 years of experience implementing change initiatives at other financial institutions, management/strategy consulting or equivalent experience.
- Ability to define clear and appropriate objectives, deliverables, and timelines that best prepare the business for change
- Ability to drive progress against objectives, and think both tactically and strategically through project implementation
- Ability to identify risks, manage and escalate them as needed, and propose effective mitigation
- Ability to manage all aspects of multiple projects, deliverables, and timelines
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization. Senior stake holder presence required
- Expertise in the use of change management methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge Banking processes preferred
Job : Project Management Primary Location : Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park Organization:Commercial Banking (4700) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Nov 25, 2019, 4:49:02 PM
- Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change.
- Appropriately shifts attention and refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or competing work demands.
- Initiates creation or modification of procedures, policies, systems or structures to more effectively meet customer needs and requirements.
- Understands rationale for change and adjusts schedules and tasks to make things work.
- Anticipates and plans for changes in work schedules and assignments.
- Knows who to reach out to inside and outside of ones team to get work done.
- Takes action to enhance working relationships needed to achieve seamless work flow.
- Creates a good working environment in the team; works towards shared goals contributing ideas and accepting change.
- Provides assistance and coaches less experienced team members.
- Follows through to meet commitments to others .
- Takes responsibility for achieving strong results, despite balancing multiple complex demands.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload and tasks for oneself and team members.
- Actively plans ahead for routine and cyclical work.
- Identifies the component parts of a complex situation or problem and the relationship among variables that are not obvious.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dorchester
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementRiskRisk ManagementSalesUnderwriting