Information Systems Consultant
Information Systems Security Consultant Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Information-Systems-Security-Consultant_R-629564/apply
- The successful candidate will:
- Serve as a critical team member of the Corporate Information Security Cyber Security Center participating in all aspects of the State Streets Managed Security Services Program and managing Enterprise cyber security incidents.
- Develop a strong understanding of cyber security incident response best practices, State Street business and IT processes and incident remediation.
- Develop and delivers reports and other communication tools to help identify and assess cyber security risks and help drive risk-based decisions about information security investments.
- Participate in the review of system activity information from various Corporate Information Security/Cyber Security Center tools; creation of work products to be collaborated on with other analyst team members; coordinating with the Managed Security Services (MSS) group in its information analysis; and acting as an incident responder for Enterprise cyber security incidents.
- 7 or more years of experience in network and cyber security with a strong focus on incident response
Posted 7 Days AgoFull timeR-629564
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .