Sr Data Transformation Analyst I
May be responsible for one or more of the transformation steps to include:
• Convert written instructions into necessary program input.
• Clarifying requirements with sales account teams.
• Executing complex data extraction processes.
• Identifying and matching data as required by job specifications.
• Validating relevancy of extracted data to specifications.
• Providing data support to account and product teams.
• Managing communications and producing regular reports for email marketing campaigns.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Ability to adapt to changing business requirements and priorities.
• Work efficiently under pressure.
• Manage multiple incoming requests in a timely manner.
• Ability to work both independently & collaboratively across the organization.
• Flexibility and good organizational skills.
• Independent judgment/ problem solving.
• Promptly and professionally answers internal or external customer requests.
• Patience and excellent attention to detail.
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Self-motivated and reliable working behavior.
• Positive team attitude.
• Automotive industry or Email marketing experience is preferred.
Education & Certifications
• University degree (Bachelors or equivalent) in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Requirements /Working Environment
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with reasonable accommodations.
This position is responsible for setting up and executing model-based audience lists from written instructions, utilizing existing application software. This position requires the candidate to have methodical attention to detail and to quickly develop strong data domain expertise. Performing additional administrative, customer service, and ad hoc project work that is relevant to departmental and business objectives.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.