Senior Accountant- Financial Reporting
Join a dynamic team as a Senior Accountant. The role provides an excellent opportunity to leverage prior experience in accounting, audit or banking to develop new and improve existing processes and controls, learn bank regulatory reporting with responsibility for preparing bank regulatory reports while working for a large financial services firm. Responsibilities
- Preparation of the Bank's financial statements that will be subject to an independent audit and work with external auditors to resolve questions.
- Preparation of the Bank's Call Reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the Federal Reserve reporting requirements and all related support.
- Responsible for following bank regulatory reporting changes and understanding requirements to ensure new business activities are reported correctly.
- Assist with executing and developing internal controls to ensure reporting is accurate.
- Prepare financial variance analysis for to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- May assist with special projects and change management for expanding bank activities, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years financial reporting experience, accounting, finance or auditing experience.
About Our Company
- Bank or Fed regulatory reporting experience or general bank accounting experience.
- Public accounting audit experience.
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.