Director, Software Development – Global Customer Care
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Director, Software Development - Global Customer Care
You'll drive the development and execution of the technical roadmap of several applications supporting Mastercard's Global Customer Care (GCC) organization, specifically focusing on B2C IVR & Case Management systems. The GCC team delivers memorable customer experiences by focusing on self-service, automated solutions through various channels in addition to interactions through phone, chat and email with customers.
You will have the opportunity to enable the tools and processes for various enterprise and GCC functions. Primary focus will be on B2C customer service, including technologies such as IVR & Verint Case Management that help facilitate an optimized employee and consumer experience.
Together, you and your partners in Global Customer Care serve as the customer lifeline to the Mastercard organization.
• Manage on-time, high quality delivery of new feature requests, infrastructure improvements, production defect resolution, and other technology opportunities.
• Partner with Product Management, Business Stake holders, SPM & Customer Experience teams to drive delivery of prioritized features in an iterative fashion.
• Review and approve the development or revision of development processes and procedures.
• Recommend strategic direction and policy changes.
• Guide developers and requestors to identify scope of project.
• Ensure approved staffing levels are maintained, departmental and staff education, training and cross training needs are met.
• Ensure staff has skills and behaviors to perform tasks fully through effective communication of goals, objectives, performance and as necessary improvement plans.
Required Skills / Knowledge / Experience
•Strong Experience in Application development lifecycle and management with a proven track record of executing software development projects in a multi-location setup.
•Ability to synthesize feedback from multiple areas (usability testing, customer feedback, metrics, etc.) to drive continual improvement.
•Proven experience with improving agile practice, CI/CD pipeline automation, and other techniques to improve team velocity.
•Previous background in IVR, Case Management Tools(Verint , Service Cloud) development is preferred.
•Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing teams.
•Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills, with the ability to foster open communication.
•Strong customer advocacy and proven relationship building skills.
•Experience and understanding of customer journey mapping and user centered design
•Experience in working simultaneously on multiple deliverables and prioritizing appropriately in order to manage to organizational and customer deadlines.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.