AVP Release Management
Job Description Using DevOps principles to drive process improvements that reduce release times, lower risk and improve quality, while coordinating across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Work within, and improve upon, a governance framework to ensure all deployment requirements are satisfied
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams in support of major releases
- Periodically review team processes and procedures, then design and implement innovations in order to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Provide management reporting regarding Release Management quality and operations
- Responsible for release communication, preparation, and training activities
- Coordinate production requirements with Service Management
- Design and oversee master deployment plan creation for project and program releases
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years managing release, change and or configuration management activities
- Successful track record of process and delivery execution
- Experience in developing automation scripts a huge plus
- Experience with diverse application environment (client/server, web services, RDBMS, etc.)
The key competencies for this position include:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consultative skills to work effectively with stakeholders, staff, vendors and management.
- Individual demonstrates Moody's values, especially in the area of Leadership.
- Possesses broad and deep skills across disciplines and is willing to serve as a mentor to others.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.