SDET: Software Development Engineer in Test
- Brainstorm, design test strategy, develop automation test code and execute tests for the product.
- Responsible for defining, documenting, analyzing, performing and interpreting functional tests for new and/or modified software.
- Document, detail, and report in a clean and timely fashion any defects found during testing.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for Dev-Ops (CI/CD).
- Drives the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other technical personnel .
- Build and execute test suites/automation test harness for UI, Service and ETL testing.
- Execute test automation in various testing cycles and accurately report on the same.
- Work with business analyst and developers to understand requirement and estimate test automation for the same.
- Identify enhancements required for automation test framework.
- Bac helor's degree or higher in Computer Science is preferred. However other fields like information systems, electrical or STEM will be considered.
- 3 years of experience in software testing, specifically focusing in automation testing for the majority of that time.
- Must have experience with test tools - TestComplete, Selenium-WebDriver, RPA tools.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL, Oracle) and strong SQL skills.
- Ability to access and test web services/APIs using Java client or a testing tool.
- Strong understanding of manual and automated testing approaches.
- Flexible and experienced working with global teams in different times zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.