- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jun 19
Accounting and Reporting Analyst # 124861
Legal Entity Accounting and Review (LEAR) is a global team with 160 staff responsible for the core accounting for the major legal entities within the Credit Suisse Group. The LEAR Americas team based in Raleigh is a strong team responsible for the core income statement and balance sheet accounting, results analysis and results presentation for Credit Suisse's US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries as well as Credit Suisse's New York Branch.
AVP level role is now available within the IHC team.
A meaningful role as Legal Entity Controller for some of Credit Suisse's US operating entities:
- You will be responsible for core accounting for entities, including monthly closing & analytical review of income statement and balance sheet, results analysis and results presentations to internal and external business partners.
- You are responsible for compliance with GAAP, SEC and regulatory requirements.
- You will handle and maintain an effective control environment in the core accounting area.
- You will be responsible for ensuring effective implementation of new business, new policy, new regulations in the core accounting area.
- You will maintain relationships with CS management in New York and Zurich and other CS departments (e.g. Operations, Product Control), and liaison as necessary with external business partners (auditors, regulators and the SEC).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a qualified accountant with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Are you a CPA or a graduate of Masters in Accounting? (preferred).
- Are you experienced with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements?
- You have experience in Investment Banking industry and good knowledge of IB products and broker dealer, securitization accounting.
- You have effective social skills and an excellent teammate.
- Do you have a positive and high-energy approach?