- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Jun 19
Americas Liquidity Planning Specialist # 132146
- Active dialogue with divisional partners to maintain comprehensive forecasts of liquidity sources and uses.
- Analyze liquidity stress model output to identify trends and set target amounts and locations of liquidity resources to ensure compliance with stress limits.
- Contribute to the U.S. Recovery and Resolution Plan ("RRP"). This includes financial modelling, determining the internal and external financial dependencies that are key to the Plan's success, and maintaining Treasury-related chapters of the plan.
- Maintain the Regional Contingency Funding Plan and conduct periodic tests of the plan.
- Interpret new local regulations and coordinate the delivery of a response on behalf of the firm.
- Successfully support ad-hoc analysis on varying topics.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering; CFA, MBA/ PhD a plus but not a requirement.
- You have 5+ years working experience in international banking/ financial services environment.
- You have experience in relevant field (including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Project Management, Financial Planning and Analysis).
- Outstanding quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to work effectively with regional and global teams and drive projects whilst demonstrating existing resources.
- You have the ability to closely collaborate across Front and Shared Service divisions and levels of seniority.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/ recommendations.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts for Senior Management consumption.