- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Nov 18
Compliance Officer (IBCM Americas) # 120560
As a Compliance officer you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing certain securities transactions, marketing and other business activities to help ensure compliance with applicable laws/rules and internal policies.
- Identifying, documenting and escalating potential areas of concern so they can be addressed going forward.
- Assisting the business and Compliance teams broadly to help with projects, such as risk assessments, training, and updating policies and procedures.
- You will work closely with a manager in Raleigh as well as colleagues in NYC.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Education/Knowledge: You have a University degree. General understanding of financial markets and U.S. Securities laws is a plus.
- Experience: You have 2+ years of experience maintaining, organizing or analyzing data (such as operations, audit, testing). Experience in the financial industry is preferred.
- Strong Analytical Skills: You are able to learn quickly, follow review procedures, review materials in a detail-oriented manner, and spot issues.
- Strong Organizational Skills: You are able to handle a variety of tasks, meet deadlines, track and document findings/resolutions, and report on status.
- Strong Communication Skills: You are able to work well with colleagues, confidently raise issues, and obtain explanations or otherwise ensure issues are addressed.